Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's been a while...

It's been over a year since I've blogged or had a "proper" vacation.  It is time to remedy both.  School is almost out and then I am off on an adventure.  For those of you aware of my last 2 international trips, I'm hoping it's not THAT kind of adventure.

My mom and I are traveling back to the Netherlands to see her two of her brothers' families. We will also be going to England to see her youngest brother's family.  My mom will be 70 this year and it is a good time for us to travel together and celebrate her life and her-story.  I'm hoping for lovely and uneventful trip and that I come back looking better than my current passport picture!

I will also be in Michigan with my family and starting a one-year graduate fellowship program.  Traveling, learning, and meeting new people...it may be the PERFECT summer!

 


No comments: